We all listen to music. We dance to music, we listen to music when we’re sad, and more. And every year, new songs come out. Have you ever thought how difficult it must be for songwriters to write songs that will be popular but not the same as others? Anyways, how about checking out a list of some of the best album releases of 2018?
- “Love Yourself: Answer” by Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS)
- “Camila” by Camila Cabello
- “Voicenotes” by Charlie Puth.
- “Speak Your Mind” by Anne-Marie
- “Youngblood” by 5sos
- “Look Up Child” by Lauren Daigle
- “Shawn Mendes” by Shawn Mendes
- “Girl Going Nowhere” by Ashley McBride
- “Love Yourself: Tear” by BTS
- “Little Dark Age” by MGMT
- “Expectations” by Bebe Rexha
- “Soy Yo” by Kany Garcia
I bet this gave you a whole lot of new songs to listen to!
Sources: https://www.google.com/search?q=best+pop+albums+2018&oq=best+pop+albuums&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.6915j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/list/8459029/best-albums-of-2018-so-far-top-50 Image Credits: Free photo 82949505 © creativecommonsstockphotos - Dreamstime.com